- ARTICLE I: General
- AndHA inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), which operates the AndHA Website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”), respects the privacy of Users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) and is committed to protecting the privacy and management of Users’ Personal Information.
The Company has established the following policies to responsibly protect the Personal Information of Users, and will implement and maintain the measures and continuously improve upon them. We will comply with laws, regulations, and other rules regarding the protection of Personal Information.
- ARTICLE II: Personal Information
- ARTICLE III: Collection of Personal Information
- The Company shall obtain Personal Information through legal and fair means, and shall not obtain Personal Information illegally against the User’s will. When collecting Personal Information, the Company shall notify or publicly announce the purpose of the use of said Personal Information in advance.
- ARTICLE V: Purpose of the Use of Personal Information
- The Company shall use Personal Information collected from Users for the following purposes:
1. To reply to inquiries and consultations from Users.
2. To send estimates, invoices, materials, etc. in response to requests from Users.
3. When requesting Users to provide their opinions and impressions of our services.
4. To issue a warning or caution to a User who has committed or may commit an act that violates any of
5. To demand that a User who owes a debt to the Company fulfills that debt.
- ARTICLE VI: Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company shall not disclose or provide collected Personal Information to third parties in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and the Administrative Scrivener Law.
However, this shall not apply in the following cases:
1. When disclosure is permitted by law.
2. When disclosure is required by law.
3. When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
4. When disclosure is requested by a public agency such as the police, prosecutors, courts, the Consumer Affairs Agency, etc.
- ARTICLE VII: Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall manage Personal Information strictly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and the Administrative Scrivener Law, and shall endeavor to maintain confidentiality. However, we make no warranty to the User that the information will be completely prevented from being leaked, lost, or altered by others.
- ARTICLE VIII: Relevant and Accurate Personal Information
- We shall endeavor to maintain accurate and up-to-date Personal Information of Users to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- ARTICLE IX: User Inquiries
- When a User requests that the Company inquire about, correct, add, stop using, or delete the User’s Personal Information, the Company shall confirm the identity of the User. If we determine that the inquiry is made by the User themself, we will respond to the inquiry within a reasonable period of time.
- ARTICLE X:Changes in the Purpose of Use
- ARTICLE XI: Disclaimer
- We will not be liable for any of the following cases, even if a third party obtains the User’s Personal Information:
1. When the User reveals their Personal Information to a third party through the functions of the Website or through other means.
2. In the event that the User has given their consent to the acquisition of Personal Information by the said third party.
3. When Personal Information is obtained from other websites linked to from this Website.
We are not responsible for the privacy protection of the linked sites on this Website.
Users visit linked sites at their own risk.
- ARTICLE XII: Management
- The person responsible for the management of Personal Information on our company, in addition to inquiries regarding Personal Information, is as follows:
|Company Concerned||AndHA inc. | 株式会社アンドエイチエー|
Miyagi-ken Sendai-shi Aoba-ku Honcho 1-12-12201 GM Building 6F